Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

book character day ! WHAT

Hello  bloggers,I am A Year five  
to day I will be talking about book character day.
everyone looked so so cool and most of friends dressed up as horse riding girls
and I  did to and then after we did some work we went outside and  we had a little parade 
to see all of  the class costumes and there were lots of thing 1 and thing 2  and I loved all of the costumes. have you had book character day before? and here is some photos of all of the costumes and there were too grannies what! this is the end of my blog.we hat a great time 

Bye bloggers,I hope you liked this blog post BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.