Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Lighting a Bunsen Burner

 Aim :

I want to fine out  how to SAFELY  light a Bunsen burner

Method :

Equipment 

  • Heat Mat
  • Bunsen Burner 
  • Gas 
  • Lighter ( Or Matches )
  • Safety Glasses 

Instructions:
  • Get equipment .
  • Get Safety classes .
  • Connect the hose to the tap .
  • Turn the collar to close the air hole.
  • Light the matches and hold it in front of the barrel 
  • Turn the gas on.
  • Turn the collar to open the air hole.
  • The safety flame is orange .
  • The blue flame is the heat flame .
  • When finish turn off the gas.

Results : 



BYE Bloggers . 



 

1 comment:

  1. It looks as if you know how to light a bunsen burner safely! Clear instructions..
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.