Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

What Is Resilience

 OLA Bloggers ,

How are you to day ? To day i'm going to be answering to questions on a kiwi kids news ( here is the link if you want to use kiwi kids news link )

* What is resilience to you 

- trying and not giving up.


* what skills do you need to show to be resilient 

- never give up / keep trying / try your beast .


* Think of a time when a challenge came along. How would you deal with it differently this time 

- I said keep trying and don't give up.


by bloggers. Did you learn anything ? Did you like my blog ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.