Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Hands on fire

 Aim : 

I want to find out  how to light my hands fire SAFELY.

Method: 

Equipment 

  • Lighter
  • Water 
  • Gas
  • Tray 
  • Hose 
  • Liquid Soap 
  • Safety classes 
Instructions:
  1. Get the equipment ready.
  2. Full the Tray with water 
  3. Put the liquid soap in the water 
  4. Gently mix 
  5. Connect the hose the gas tap 
  6. Turn gas on then it will make bubbles 
  7. Put on your safety classless
  8. Whet your hands up to your elbows  
  9. Scope the bubbles with both hands 
  10. Take 2 steps ford 
  11. Hold bubbles as far away from your face as possible 
  12. Don't panic slowly open your hands 




















Results:



I saw: A big cloud of fire and it was orange yellow and really big.

I heard  : A big swoosh .

I smelt : Bearing and gas .

I felt : My hart beating and my hands being on fire



By bloggers 



2 comments:

  1. Wow that was spectacular! Well done Delilah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was just going through some blogs and updating some grades. You are one of the few students to upload a slow-mo video of the fire. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.