Pages

Monday 10 May 2021

Safety in the Lab

 hello bloggers ,


Today in the Lab we are learning about Safety in the lab 


1. Liquids do not go into the bins, because they could explode and but bad chemicals everywhere.  

2. Solids do not go down the sink because it could clog the sink.

3. Wear safety glasses when you do experiments,

because it could heart your eyes.

4. Put your chair under the desk, and stand at the bench

when you do experiments, because or people can trip over and heart people and spill the chemicals.

5. Bags do not go on the desks, because you could spill stuff on your bag.

6. Long hair should be tied back, because then it dose no go in your way wile your doing the experiments.

7. Do not smell the chemicals, because you could faint and bag your head. 

8. Walk, don’t run around the room, because  you could trip over.

9. Do not eat or drink in the lab, because... because you could  get Bactria because you can die.


By bloggers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.